Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Does this look plain wrong?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

yeah,definitely a different shade neway.half ass repair job done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Sure does

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Not just my eyes then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

to my eyes it looks 3 different shades, the wing, the door and the quarter panel. It's going really cheap compared to other colts also

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the front pic, the wings both look different to the bonnet... could be a funny angle...

AVOID!

• Advertisement

Don't think ill even bother going to view this car

• Registered Users Posts: 51,241 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Definatley looks to me like 3 panels painted slightly different shades of grey. Could indicate that the car was involved in more than one accident. Either way whoever painted it should be ashamed of their work.

Risky to be honest and my gutt feeling would be to steer clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Onkle wrote: »
    to my eyes it looks 3 different shades, the wing, the door and the quarter panel.
    Now that I look at it I agree.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Yep, and I doubt the door was resprayed that colour, my guess would be a replacement door. I wonder why?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

They probably should have taken a Pic of the opposite side.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

it looks to me that the wing and quarter are the same and they door was replaced,.
    I wouldnt be too put off if your saving a few quid on it, just give it a good going over before you seal the deal., I like the looks of the colt but there horribly slow compared to a lot of other similar cars.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Its actually hard to tell which panel is original and which isnt.
    By the looks of the photo even the bonet is a different colour,and anyway....he/she cant park ....no wonder its in s.h.i.t.e. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

If that's the side they photographed imagine what the other side looks like! :eek:

Crikey I thought it was definately my eyes when I saw THREE different shades, obviously not

I'd nearly go and view this car for sh1t's and giggles tbh

Advertisement