Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matching colours etc.

Options
  • 24-01-2008 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a good website/resource for choosing colour schemes for interior decorating, and matching it all up with curtains and so on?

I'm trying to surprise the missus by having our appartment redecorated when she comes back from a holiday but I'm afraid I'd make a bags of it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Colourtrend in Celbridge manufacture paint and have a shop there. They have a great team of gals and guys there all happy and very well qualified to help you with advice on colouring matching etc. Bring along some curtain samples etc and some pics and they will be able to help you. It's great paint too and you'll get good value so it's worth the trip.

Advertisement