Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mods for astra hatchback

Options
  • 24-01-2008 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in doing a few bits and pieces to my car to give it a more pleasing aesthetic appearance.

Anybody have any suggestions for me?

Heres a few pics of the car. (Badgeless grill has gone on since)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Lower it, de-badge the rear and smoked headlights will do wonders for it..and maybe some tinted rear lights like these.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Astra-G-mk4-Drivers-side-Tinted-rear-Light-SRi-2004_W0QQitemZ320205374349QQihZ011QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Take the hitch off the car if ya can.. Maybe a small body kit if ya can

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'd get the lower sills, front splitter and door handles colour coded, get some smoked read lights from a later Astra model. Get a set of original foglights, Lower it a bit and remove the towbar and mudflaps. I'd also put the rear number plate on straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

The number plate is straight! It just looks off in the pics ...
    Went out and checked it and all, you had me paranoid!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Job done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 JayLord

Just wondering, are the 17s on the car??? i have same car and have my eye on a set of kahn 17s, but not 100% sure if they'll fit!?!?!
    Anyone have any clue???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

17s will fit aslong as they are the right offset and you have the right profile tyre on it!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

only real mod's id do to that is get a dtm/touring car body kit and paint the opel badge black... also lowwer it...

would by off the hook ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Yeah JayLord they're 17's. Wolfrace Kendo's i think they're called.

They fit on no bother

Advertisement