Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 sentences - one must be a lie!

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

G86 wrote: »
    I once sent 1700 texts in one month

I worked at Orange in the UK a few years ago in the bill pay dept. One lady called and asked why her bill was so high. She had a phone for her daughter who was under 18. She was saying she was only on the lowest tariff, which was about 50E a month. I could bring her bill up on my pc in pdf format and went through it with her. I saw she sent over 2000 texts! She got an allowance of 500 texts, but anything over that was charged. At that time the texts were about 10p which is about 13c. When I told her she started giving out to her daughter and the last words I heard were '2000 texts, who were you talking to? the whole of London?' :eek:

Needless to say she changed her tariff the next month! Oh and she took the battery out of her daughter's phone! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i wish you were withnail.

what happended to our cigar commercial! much more of this,a nd im gonna apply for meals on wheels!

oh holy ****... if withnail had just vomitted on my boots... i'd've had some sort of boost in funds by now...

but no... gotta go hide under fan now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    I worked at Orange in the UK a few years ago in the bill pay dept. One lady called and asked why her bill was so high. She had a phone for her daughter who was under 18. She was saying she was only on the lowest tariff, which was about 50E a month. I could bring her bill up on my pc in pdf format and went through it with her. I saw she sent over 2000 texts! She got an allowance of 500 texts, but anything over that was charged. At that time the texts were about 10p which is about 13c. When I told her she started giving out to her daughter and the last words I heard were '2000 texts, who were you talking to? the whole of London?' :eek:

Needless to say she changed her tariff the next month! Oh and she took the battery out of her daughter's phone! :D
    Its true! my bills are always around 250 eur even though my price plan is 100. I use way more than the 400 texts I'm allowed:eek: currently on a mission to cut down though - maybe for lent!!!!

between free texts to vodafone people and 400 texts at discount for the other networks, im mostly sorted
    pay as you go ftw...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

1. My name is Liz
    2. I'm 5'7
    3. I'm a leo
    4. I've bleach blonde hair
    5. I love all things pink
    6. I play the piano like no other
    7. I'm addicted to desperate housewives
    8. I'm really interested in cars
    9. I've never been to coppers
    10. I'm in college

• Advertisement

G86 wrote: »
    Its true! my bills are always around 250 eur even though my price plan is 100. I use way more than the 400 texts I'm allowed:eek: currently on a mission to cut down though - maybe for lent!!!!

I despise texting so they keep giving me hundreds of free one to try and get me hooked.
    I'm sorted for the next couple of years at this stage. :)

Advertisement