Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantsy VII

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No, somebody made a mock-up and put it on the internet. Getting our hopes up like that, they should be beaten with their own limbs. But i really do hope it gets re-released.
    It wasnt really a mock-up. Sony did a tech demo to show the PS3's capabilities, with something that most gamers would recognise. And they definatly will do it at some stage. Considering how much money they'd get from it, its a sure bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

Kiith wrote: »
    It wasnt really a mock-up. Sony did a tech demo to show the PS3's capabilities, with something that most gamers would recognise. And they definatly will do it at some stage. Considering how much money they'd get from it, its a sure bet.

thats good to know, but im still not depending on anything, things like this result in let down alot, or else it will be delayed up the a*s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

According to AdventChildren.net:
    In other news, the upcoming Square Enix Private Party 2008, DKΣ3713, will feature Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete, which will recieve a release date announcement. In a recent interview with Dengeki PlayStation magazine, Nomura revealed that ACC would include a new scenario in addition to several changed scenes, and that a major announcement related to Final Fantasy VII would be made at the Party.

Now this 'major' announcement could be the FFVII remake. It could also be something else entirely. DKΣ3713 is scheduled for the 2nd and 3rd of August, so we'll hear all about it soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

oh please god let it be what 99%of us want it to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

FF 7 is my favourite game ever. iv played through it loads of times but it never gets boring.

in fact for the first month after i bought my ps3 i spent more time playing FF 7 on it then i did motorstorm and resistance FOM together :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

Advent complete is supposed to have 30+ minutes of added scenes.

Retrogamer, I'm beginning to see your point about the VII franchise being ran through the sand. Seriously, this film was released in 2005... in March 2009 the japs will have the Advent Children Complete "BLUERAY SPECIAL" with an additional 30 minutes.

The above is another attempt at a plain and sadly inapropiate attempt of a cash in.

Unfortunately, I will buy (pirate first!) it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'd love if it was another announcement for a nice new crappy spin off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

when i first got a hold of ff7 i couldnt get past the first boss in the power plant lol so i gave up for awhile, about a year later i swapped a game with a friend and got ff7 in return and started playing it but at that stage my ps1 could only use 1 controller and i had no way to save it, eventually i found a memory card that actually worked on my ps1 and started playing it again and loved it since

when i was at school a mate had to get me to get him the golden chocobo cause he didnt know how to do it lol

good times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

I dont own a copy of FFVII... any one have any ideas where I could pick one up in dublin?

edit

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

KaG read the charter. Do this again and I won't hesitate to ban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Got mine on Ebay, Im sure theres still come there, will cost you upwards of 30e tho.

Advertisement