Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT - daily connection downtime

Options
  • 24-01-2008 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Over the last 2 weeks I have been experiencing maybe an hour a day (usually around 7 or 8 in the evening) where my BT broadband can not pick up any connection from the phone line.

I have a wireless modem on a 3meg line, but have it connected directly to my pc with via Ethernet. I also connect wirelessly with my PS3.

When I can't connect only 2 of the 4 data indicators are lit, and one of them is blinking constantly.

This always comes back up within the hour so I haven't got on to BT about it yet. I can't see any posts from other people with the same problem here, but has anyone else experienced it.

I am in the Ballybrack/Killiney area.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Comments

Advertisement