Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards wiki - Shooting Clubs & Ranges

• 24-01-2008 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭

After answering a query on another thread, I see that the wiki is still incomplete with regard to some clubs and ranges.

I know that some of these clubs now have websites and other contact information. If any individuals from these clubs are on here and have the details to hand, they can go to the wiki page and update the information. It's very easy to do (as easy as posting here), so here's the list of clubs that more information is needed on.

BRC
    Dublin Rifle Club (doesn't have a website, but more details would help)
    Lough Bo Shooting Centre (don't know if it has a website)
    Midland Rifle Club (I was under the impression that a new website was being manufactured, any updates?)

There are probably a good number of clubs that are not mentioned at all. If you know of any and have some details, it would be great if you could put them up (whoever you are). Even a name and rough location would be a start.

A lot of the other clubs would benefit from having more information on their wiki. Stuff like location, disciplines and ranges would be really helpful.

If you don't want to advertise, well you can ignore all this then :)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Also, if people don't want to edit the wiki themselves, just PM me the content and I'll put it in. Couldn't be easier! :)

Advertisement