Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howl at the Moon Mount Street

Options
  • 24-01-2008 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Myself and my friends are staying quite close to there Friday week, we used to go there a lot but haven't been there in about 8 years. What's it like now?. We are in our 30s, anyone know what the age group is like? We were thinking of going for our night out!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

TK1 wrote: »
    Myself and my friends are staying quite close to there Friday week, we used to go there a lot but haven't been there in about 8 years. What's it like now?. We are in our 30s, anyone know what the age group is like? We were thinking of going for our night out!!

expensive..i wouldnt bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I've been there twice and twice it's been a hotbed of divorced and not-so divorced oul wans. Grab a granny doesn't even beging to describe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Lots of young girls (20-25) used to go there last year, based on super_furry's post that may have changed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 TK1

Okay, I'll give it a miss, thanks everyone

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

its grand, young enough, no middle aged hussies or the sort, on a sat anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

Yeah I was at the Howl last night, first time in a while. Nice place, twenty something crowd, good craic, staff pretty nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I was there on friday night and there wasn't a granny in sight. Good crowd and ok music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

TK1 wrote: »
    Main floor and upstairs would have people of all ages. Downstairs is the big dancefloor with a much younger crowd. It's a good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

I was there with friends on Saturday night, all in the 21-24 age group and it seemed to people our age and a bit older there, some young professionals, some students. Good atmosphere, quick service, music was good, only problem was half-hour queue to get in.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Howl at the Moon is one of the better spots.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

friday nights are good mainly an office work crowd, it can be hard to get seats though as they are usually book up by the said office work crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Tis a grand spot. Was there 2 weeks ago and it was a great night.

Advertisement