Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Letters .Watch your Grammer!

Options
  • 24-01-2008 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

If the following two paragraphs don't drive home the point, nothing will

Dear John,

I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy - will you let me be yours?

Gloria

Dear John,

I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be?

Yours,

Gloria

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

:rolleyes:My Grammer is sick in hospital, but my Grandad is in the best of health:rolleyes:

Poor Grammer,

Grammer got run over by a Reindeer,
    Walking home from our house Christmas Eve,
    You can say there's no such guy as "Hagar",
    But as for me and Grandad, We believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Not so much grammar as punctuation, methinks ??? Had to read it again once I copped that......but yeah - :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Not so much grammar as punctuation, methinks ??? Had to read it again once I copped that......but yeah - :D

Me thinks it sounded better with grammer! but you are correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

seen it before but it's as good as ever :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement