Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Party

Options
  • 24-01-2008 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Would anyone have any ideas for a place to have a birthday party for a 5 year old in Dublin. I would normally do this at home but we are moving house so everything is up in the air. I looked at the lesiure plex but €15 a head is a little pricey.

Thanks

Traceybere

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

If you don't mind travelling outside Dubin - Lullymore looks good for parties. Great indoor playground for when it's raining. Outdoor playground for when it's not. Minigolf. Small farm. Lovely walk around the grounds with a fairy town at the end. And a 'train' ride. My kids love being brought there. It is pricey tho - I think it's about €15/child as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

What about the cinema for the kids, they usually do a cheap saturday morning matinee...

You can bring your own treats for them...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

All depends on where your based really, you dont want to be draggin 10 kids halfway around the city!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

You can get a package of a guided tour of Sea Life aquarium and a meal and cake in Pizzas and Cream in Bray for 12.90e per child and parent goes free I think. I worked there last summer and the kids always loved it and parents did too.

http://www.sealifeeurope.com/local/birthdays.php?loc=bray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

What about the Hurly Burly in Finglas? It's just off the Junction with the m50. Beside Dennis Mahoney Motors.

www.hurlyburly.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Is Kidzone in Feltrim an option? I believe they are good for parties but I have no idea of pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Would you not ask your local community centre for the use of their hall and bring decorations food etc. with you. I did this last year with one of mine hired a bouncy castle brought the radio and they all had a great time. Had 3o odd at the party so worked out far cheaper than these play centres. Community centre only charged small fee!

hths

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Fun fitness at total fitness is pretty good..I dont know how much it is but give them a bell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

I just booked Hurley Burleys - its a bit dearer than i wanted to pay but it looks great :D

Advertisement