Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeans help!

• 24-01-2008 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend nice 'going-out' jeans for a size 12-14 5'8" curvy gal :cool:

Is there a Hairy Legs shop in Dublin? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Hey

Try Jane Norman. I get my jeans there, i'm an 8 - 10 but was shopping with my friend who's 12 - 14, she got a size 10 jeans in there that she loves!!

I love them from there anyway, they're seem to suck in at the right places!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I got a great pair of Ben Sherman jeans recently in TK Max. They fit me really well (and I am curvy).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭ariana`

I don't think i've ever gone into jane norman, i got the impression their clothes are for skinny people only :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Yeah I know, that's the thing. My friend was insistant she wouldn't find anything. She was thrilled with herself that those particular pair of jeans fitted her in a 10.

Even though I'm an 8/10 i do find it hard to get jeans to fit me as I did alot of gymnastics for years and have HUGE thighs and quite a big muscly bum and they fit me great, they seem to give my bum a great old lift too!!

I'm not keen on anything else in th e shop really, just them. i've 3 pairs of jeans from them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

My friend is the same size, she goes to , Dunness / Vero Moda / A-Wear & River Island.. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement