Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

F*ck you led for backdoor window

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Yeah but that's because your a ********
    Any more abuse directed towards boardsies will earn you a banning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

I came across that already. Too gimicky & small. I need something to shock people.

I need something very big and explicit.

And you want something that allows you to type in your own messages..

You wouldnt be able to call someone a scroat or knobjockey with that one :(

How about this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ELECTRONIC-SCROLLING-LED-MESSAGE-BOARD-SIGN-NEW-marquee_W0QQitemZ230215126253QQihZ013QQcategoryZ9886QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭blackbox

Looking for a very big one. Some idiot started flashing their lights at me last night after a perfectly safe overtaking manouver.

They need to be told where to go. It's either this now or get a bazooka to blow them clean off the road.

I'd say it was a friend of yours - he recognised your car and was simply flashing to say hello!

chill.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

Maybe there was a garda Gatso van ahead and he was warning you??!

Another rant; people who drive without adjusting their headlights properely. Im sick of being blinded by dozy drivers. Adjusts your beam angle downwards ffs!
    You know who you are. If your being flashed at and your fullbeams are off then its your dipped headlight angle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

green123 wrote: »
    the op never mentioned anything about 30 or 60
    read the thread again , try to understand it a bit better next time

Read the thread again yourself:
    That happened to me on the Coast road in Sutton in Dublin. Driver in front of me doing 30kmp. The limit is 60kpm.

I could do with a **** you LED myself for driving on the south eastern section on the M50 with all the mummies in SUVs sitting several hundred metres behind me in the overtaking lane flashing me any time I need to overtake a slower driver in front.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Another rant; people who drive without adjusting their headlights properely. Im sick of being blinded by dozy drivers. Adjusts your beam angle downwards ffs!
    You know who you are. If your being flashed at and your fullbeams are off then its your dipped headlight angle.
    The default setting for dips* is for them to be as high as they will allow. This setting is for a car that is not weighted down.
    If the car is weighted down then the wheel myst be adjusted so that the lights move down. The max setting is usually for a full boot and/or towing a trailer. The reasoning is because the back of the car will be down kind of forcing the front up and therefore the lights pointing higher.

* assuming they are correctly aligned in the first place!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

What a stupid inapproriate joke (if that's what you'd call it) it was.

if you think that that is inapropriate you OBVIOUSLY dont get out much do you:confused:;):p

ps, i hope you fly past me some day, ill gladly return the favour:D

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Stark wrote: »
    I could do with a **** you LED myself for driving on the south eastern section on the M50 with all the mummies in SUVs sitting several hundred metres behind me in the overtaking lane flashing me any time I need to overtake a slower driver in front.

ive had this done to me at night once actually when i was being nice to a fellow motorist trying to merge onto a dual carriageway. instead of cutting him off i moved over into the right lane to let him in (which i wish more people would do for each other btw) and the next thing i know, full double headlight flash from a knob at least 150 metres behind me :rolleyes:. i had seen him before i did this btw and he was well back there and not catching up with me either so it was a safe maneuver.

he didnt even gain on me quickly after this so i kept on doing the limit as i was before and he eventually got around to overtaking me.

id love to know what goes through the minds of idiots like this really but i would have loved a F**K YOU led set up that night although the writing would have to be big because he was so far back at the time, the muppet and an L driver as well :rolleyes:.

i had to make do with returning the favour when he got some distance ahead of me :D.

Advertisement