Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Solicitor needed!

Options
  • 24-01-2008 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone know any decent solicitors in Naas? A friend of time got busted for having two pills and is up in Naas district court in March.

Also wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the district court judges, what they're like and what kind of sentence is typically handed out in these kinds of cases.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 country girl

That should be friend of 'mine'...serves me right for not previewing the post...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭The Hacker

I can't recommend any solicitors because I don't actually know any but I'll just say 2 pills is obviously for personal consumption and not drug dealing so he will probably get off lightly, maybe a fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 biggemick

Tony Hanahoe (Hanahoe and Hanahoe Solicitors) Naas is one of the best around, cant see more than a slap on the wrist for 2 tabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Peter Flanagan solicitors, The Square, Kildare. He's yer man.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Peter Flanagan solicitors, The Square, Kildare. He's yer man.

hmmm - 'the flananator' ......... Peter Flanagan........ any relation?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ontheroad24/7

Go go go with the Hanahoe. Been keeping the youth of Naas outta detention centres and prisons for years. 2 pills? Hardly worth taking, are they ?

Advertisement