Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

citywest

• 24-01-2008 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the darts in the citywest in October.:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Roughly around May or June. Keep an eye on www.planetdarts.tv for the announcement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 igolady

Hi
    Tickets for citywest in October go on sale in May. Got e-mail from planetdarts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Cheers For That

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

does anyboady know whats up with the sky bet wold grand prix qualifiers this year, i have been on the pdc website; and have seen they took them of the calender ?.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublindarts

i hear they might be giving the places to the 4 top ranked irish players in the pdc, but i also heard there still might be qualifiers, dont know how true it is tho'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

i hear they might be giving the places to the 4 top ranked irish players in the pdc, but i also heard there still might be qualifiers, dont know how true it is tho'

I heard that too but there are a few different rumours going around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Givmenuttin

The qualifiers are up on ronnie boyles website but not on the pdc? anybody heard anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

i was on to michael o sullivan the man who runs darts in ireland .he was the one who looked after the all the entrys for the tournement for the last couple of years .he sent me a e mail saying that they will not go ahead this year he is not very happy about this and is very dissapointed ...great shame as it was a great succsess last year ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Givmenuttin

Very dissapointing was looking forward to give it a whirl this year. So basically we get to watch the world championships again, half the fun was watching the qualifiers have a go at the top lads.

Does this appear to anybody else that mr hearn has generated enough interest in the pdc that he is basically giving the amatuer players the shaft as he doesnt need them anymore? Shame on him if that is the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭dubdarts

like barry hearn has ever been interested in anything else???

there might be a few new faces this year at the top end anyhow so he doesnt need the amateurs

• Advertisement
Advertisement