Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

His and Hers

Options
  • 24-01-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy two bikes one for myself and one for herself I was looking to spend about 2k-2.5k for the two.

Can anyone recommend some bikes around this price mark or things we should look out for when buying the bike's?

They will be used mostly on weekends for leisure purposes and a bit of exercises we wont really use them for commuting

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

holy ****, thats a big budget for what your using it for!!
    id say youd get more than adequate bikes for the two of you for 1000!!!
    where are you using them??what form of cycling, just cycle track or downhill??
    try the kona firemountain and kula.
    kona do a hers range too. lisa and lisa ds. the blast could be a womans bike too with the colour:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

kona wrote: »
    holy ****, thats a big budget for what your using it for!!
    id say youd get more than adequate bikes for the two of you for 1000!!!
    where are you using them??what form of cycling, just cycle track or downhill??
    try the kona firemountain and kula.
    kona do a hers range too. lisa and lisa ds. the blast could be a womans bike too with the colour:D

Yea normal cycle tracks i would say and possibly a small bit of off road nothing wild or exciting tho

Advertisement