Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling My Roaster

Options
  • 24-01-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I know you are not supposed to advertise in this section but there is no point in putting it in the buy and sell as it is sucha spific product, Mods please remove if needed.

Anyway....

I'm selling my Toper 1KG electric coffee roaster, I just moved premises and we have gas here so I'm going to buy a Gas Roaster instead.

These roasters are selling in England for for over £2100 I'm selling this for €1800 with a few hundred KG of top grade green coffee to get you going!

Its just over a year old but I have only used it for about 7/8 months and it is like new.

This machine produces fantastic quality coffee, as good as many larger commercial roasters.

Here is a detailed link to the machine http://www.bellabarista.co.uk/pdf/ToperCafeminoelectriccloserlookencryptedv4.pdf

It would suit a small coffee shop but can be used as a home roaster if you have the space(as I used it)

Cheers,

Craig.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You know the charter doesn't permit this and yet you still went ahead...

Adverts is enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement