Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO: Moderator-Missing Thread

Options
  • 24-01-2008 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Where is my thread gone the one about new remixes i posted a few hours ago?

In fact what's the story with missing threads here, this has happened a few times now over the last few months,and it's out of order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,545 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

jonny68 wrote: »
    Where is my thread gone the one about new remixes i posted a few hours ago?

In fact what's the story with missing threads here, this has happened a few times now over the last few months,and it's out of order.

Hi Jonny,

The thread was merged with the 'New Tunes' sticky. I regulary merge threads involving new tunes, tune id, mixes with the stickied threads. Also threads that are more suited to the clubbing forum are moved there.

This is to try to keep the main board from becoming cluttered with 'Whats this tune', or 'heres a good new tune/remix' threads so it is more readable for everyone.

I have seen many other dance/music boards ruined by numerous threads which could be all part of the one topic.

Finally a number of threads are deleted for being Spam or against the MCD rule.

Hope this helps explain things,

Kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Fair enough man i didn't know thta maybe send me a message in future if something is moved,cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,545 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

jonny68 wrote: »
    Fair enough man i didn't know thta maybe send me a message in future if something is moved,cheers.

Much as I'd like to do that, I have to move/merge so many threads its not just not possible to PM every user. If you are unsure of where a post has gone, try the stickies at the top of the forum or PM me direct. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mawgs

Apologies KevIRL, i know how this thing works now....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mawgs

Hi Jonny68 - Yeah i'm pretty new onto the scene (couple years) but I love it and would love to make music how i want to listen to it. I've played the decks before and i mixed3/4 tunes in I dunno how long, but i think i have it in me haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement