Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic needed

• 24-01-2008 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hello,

Could anyone recommend a good mechanic around maynooth, car can travel so no pickup required.

Cheers,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

The mechanics on Mill Street (across from Dunnes and up a wee bit) are the only ones I know of in the area. Been to them a couple of times and thought they were grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭quickstitch.ie

try westside auto services in kilcock, good service and they were pretty cheap for a friend of mine about a month ago, <snip> don't post phone numbers please</snip> pat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭granturismo

ADF motors in Maynooth Business Park <snip> don't post phone numbers please</snip>. They've been reliable for me and have been cheaper/same than any other estimates from other garages. Get an estimate first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Please don't post phone numbers here folks. Use the Private Message function if you want to swap details with each other :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Alz®

What do you need done ??

Im a mechanic myself

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Denis Dunne
    Bryanstown
    Maynooth
    I have used him as was very happy

Advertisement