Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toxicology postgraduate courses

• 24-01-2008 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi I'm interested in doing a postgrad in toxicology, with a view to pursuing a career in environmental toxicology. I've researched courses on the web, many of which are distance-learning, in Athlone, Ulster, Surrey, Cardiff, Florida and Melbourne, and I'm assuming that this list is by no means exhaustive and that there are other places that I might be forgetting. (I will consider anywhere in Ireland, UK, America and Australia/NZ) Has anyone done a course in this field that they can recommend well? And, if it was a distance-learning programme, what was their thoughts....personally I can imagine going to "Virtual Uni" as a bit of a lonely experience but the Ulster toxicology website insists that its students find that this is not the case.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

I seem to remember DCU (or was it DIT) having something similar to a Toxicology course, not too sure though, check it out. Otherwise look at some of the Masters in Environmental Science, some of the more analytical ones have a toxicology component, get in contact with the course coordinators and ask for info. hope this helps.

Advertisement