Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb, reliable?

Options
  • 24-01-2008 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Anyone have anything good to say about digiweb? im contemplating if i should get it or not. My other choices are irish broadband or clearwire but i dont want them, heard too many bad things. Any comments are appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

circos wrote: »
    Anyone have anything good to say about digiweb? im contemplating if i should get it or not. My other choices are irish broadband or clearwire but i dont want them, heard too many bad things. Any comments are appreciated, thanks.

If it's Metro or their mobile product - then the answer is generally Yes....there is no perfect ISP but Digiweb are generally very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

crawler wrote: »
    If it's Metro or their mobile product - then the answer is generally Yes....there is no perfect ISP but Digiweb are generally very good.

Agreed:) Into my second year with them and never had a single problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 andmor

We spent nine months fighting with Irish Broadband in 2003 and eventually received a refund from them. Then we switched to Digiweb Satellite Internet which was our only option. It was v. expensive but reliable enough.
    Then out of the blue our little village in the back of beyond in Donegal was broadband enabled. Digiweb actually phoned us up and notified us that we could switch to a much faster connection for a cheaper price. :) Very helpful on the phone and no problem setting up, speeds etc. so can only say that our experience with them has been very positive, in contrast to Irish Broadband who were the biggest bunch of crooks and hoodlums we have ever come across!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 deigo008

hi, I have Digiweb Metro 3Mb(replaced my eircom fixed line solution), have it in over a year. to be totally honest its fantastic, never had any issues to date. I also use the phone service (no line rental) no issues with it also... so far so good. so in conclusion 10/10...

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

thanks for the replies, very helpfull :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I have Metro for several months and its been plain sailing so far, just want more speed for no more money thats all! :)

Mike.

Advertisement