Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv

• 24-01-2008 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a cheap TV. It needs to have a Scart or a phono connection (something that will connection to the PS3 / DVD players etc).

Also needs to have a Coax connection to plug into the basic 15 channel NTL.

Don't need anything fancy plasma or what not. Size isn't a huge issue. Depends what's available.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

Look up websites like gumtree.ie adverts.ie and dublinwaste.ie there are so many people with too much money who are giving perfectly good televisions away for free because they have bought big LCDs. Apart from that Argos is good for cheap normal televisions and beyond that two weeks ago (cannot guarantee it now) there was a 14 inch tv with built in dvd player in Dunnes in the Ashleaf in Walkinstown for 89 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

Can I add www.jumbletown.ie to your list of websites of people giving things away for free - regularly see medium size telly's going for free.

I got a 21" TV at Lidl the last offer - it was €130 and is fab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'll have a root around. Thanks anyway.

Advertisement