Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to get from City Centre (Docklands) to Naas

Options
  • 24-01-2008 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Any suggestion on the best way to get to Naas from Dublin City Centre?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Bus Eireann?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Helpful!

I don't know the route so I don't know if Docklands is near BusAras or where would be the nearest place to get a bus going either to or via Naas.

Also many DublinBus routes go to the Naas Road but is this near Naas itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

The Naas road is the road leaving the city in the direction of Naas, but not actually near it!

Where in the docklands? Chances are, busaras and Connolly are close to you. There should be buses from Busaras or you could get the Luas from Connolly to Hueston and get a train (although I don't know if trains go to Naas itself, it might have to be somewhere near)

Don't know what would be fastest or most practical. Too lazy to look it up for you, but maybe you should have a go at http://www.buseireann.ie and http://www.irishrail.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

There is a bus the go's straigth out to naas - and city west from the docklands - every 15minutes - Not sure what no it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 SexyIrish

Regularly or a once off? If it's a once off, and it's after 10am but before 4pm, you should have no problems driving out. Or go to Bus Eireann and check out the timetables. Looks like there's a bus from Busarus to Naas every 40 minutes or so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement