Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 50" Plasma Screen

• 24-01-2008 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,192 ✭✭✭✭

Well Ive ventured into the idea of a new tv and I've decided on the Samsung plasma range. The two models im interested in are:

Samsung PS50Q97HDX
    Samsung PS50C96HD

Best prices I can get are €1599 and €1399 respectively, both from Currys!
    Basically I'm looking for the best price anyone knows. Preferably from a store but a reputable online place would be good too. please help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

rob316 wrote: »
    Well Ive ventured into the idea of a new tv and I've decided on the Samsung plasma range. The two models im interested in are:

Samsung PS50Q97HDX
    Samsung PS50C96HD

Best prices I can get are €1599 and €1399 respectively, both from Currys!
    Basically I'm looking for the best price anyone knows. Preferably from a store but a reputable online place would be good too. please help

Thanks

I got the Samsung PS50C96HD for €1250 in Powercity.

The price should have been 100 quid more but i haggled with salesman and he dropped price for me. :D:D He didn't take much to drop price either. I was delighted of course. I di dgive him sad story telling him i drove all way up from midlands to get a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,192 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Are you happy with this tv?

Advertisement