Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microsoft to increase the no. of movies on Live to 400

• 24-01-2008 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

Just saw this article in the Indo.

Interview with the Country Manager of Microsoft Ireland's entertainment & devices division. There is no dates mentioned but she mentions increasing the number of movies available for download from 40 to 400, which is "imminent" :rolleyes: apparently !!

She also mentions making DVD boxsets such as The Sopranos available for rental.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I read this today myself. I didn't think they would bother bringing TV shows here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

In the article she says's they would like to bring tv boxset products to rent,meaning we won't be able to keep them like the states?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Any sign of 5.1 sound?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭omalleyTown

Ive no doubt that an increase is imminent but I think that the 400 is either a long term goal or they are counting each individual episode in the television box sets.

I could be wrong though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

The number is gradually sneaking up. It was 24 Movies at launch, and is now up to 36.
    They've added things like Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Miss Congeniality, We are Marshall, TMNT and a few others.

• Advertisement
Advertisement