Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobh Chamber of Commerce Language Competition

Options
  • 24-01-2008 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Hey, is anybody entering the french oral competition in the commodre hotel on tuesday next? Has anybody from the Cork area done it before? Any advice or tips on the questions asked etc. etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Haha I found my old thread. Its that time of year again. Im back for round 2! Is anybody going to it this tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

What time is it on at?

My teacher wont know exactly until tommorrow but apparently its starting at about 2:00 pm with the prize giving at around 5 but chances are they will run behind schedule. Thats what happened last year when I took part in the french oral. I was the last to go in and they were running about 20 minutes behind so they basically pushed me in and out the door!

Im getting an earlier time this year.

janeybabe wrote: »
    What time is it on at?

Are you taking part yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Nope, I teach in Cobh though so I was thinking of popping down for a look.

• Advertisement

janeybabe wrote: »
    Nope, I teach in Cobh though so I was thinking of popping down for a look.

Cool. There will be a fair crowd at it. None of your own students are taking part or do you teach a langauge at all?

Advertisement