Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer teams in Galway?

Options
  • 24-01-2008 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Just moved to Galway city this week, and looking for a regular game of ball.
    Not too serious, but of decent standard would be ideal. Wouldn't mind joining a club, or just playing astro.
    Somewhere on the west of the city (Newcastle, salthill, knocknacarra, etc.) would be great.

Would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

There was a big thread not too long ago on this. Lads looking to organise a game of soccer on astro turf. If you use the search facility, you'll find it no doubt. If they have somthing organised already I'm sure you could row in with it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Bass Cadet wrote: »
    There was a big thread not too long ago on this. Lads looking to organise a game of soccer on astro turf. If you use the search facility, you'll find it no doubt. If they have somthing organised already I'm sure you could row in with it
    That was this thread. It seems to have slipped into obscurity as nobody has posted to it since before Christmas :(. I think I might bump it again just to see who is still interested.

Advertisement