Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Takeaway that takes Laser & Delivers

• 24-01-2008 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Just wondering it anyone knows of anywhere in the General area of Stillorgan, Mount Merrion, Booterstown where you can order food for delivery and pay over the phone using a laser card. Have had a few times where I was absolutely starving and had no food in the house, and the nearest ATM is a fair walk from my flat.

Anyone know anywhere?

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Well you have the various pizza joints.

Otherwise, I use Restaurant Express a lot. Not cheap but where I live I have a great selection. Nothing like ordering in a fillet steak! They operate in South Dublin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mir2001

There is letseatin.ie but when we ordered from the sandyford branch our food didnt arrive for 2 hours and they didnt warn us. We complained and somebody promised to call us back but didnt. When we called them back they said they couldnt find our address but they had our mobile number and never called for clarification. I have heard that the other branches are better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

mir2001 wrote: »
    There is letseatin.ie but when we ordered from the sandyford branch our food didnt arrive for 2 hours and they didnt warn us. We complained and somebody promised to call us back but didnt. When we called them back they said they couldnt find our address but they had our mobile number and never called for clarification. I have heard that the other branches are better.
    Likewise.

I've ordered numerous times from letseatin.ie, all but one time has been EXTREMELY disappointing.
    First time - all is great, food comes on time and is lovely

Second time - food takes over an hour and a half to come, is going cold and there is absolutely no apology from the delivery guy or the company

Third time - My girlfriend gave very specific directions to the guy for the location of the house and went over it a few times to ensure he was aware of it, yet even still the delivery driver f*cks up and goes to the wrong place. Food again is now luke warm and didn't get so much as a "sorry" from the incompetant bollocks of a delivery driver.

etc etc etc I won't go through them all but I've given them enough chances due to the great menu and how convenient it is.However, the service is possibly the worst I've ever received, will certainly not be ordering from there again and will be advising everyone else I know about it as there's absolutely no excuse for it, and not even an apology or an attempt at making up for it has been offered by the company.

The next time they hear from me will be prank orders so I can waste their f*cking money like they have mine.

Advertisement