Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Stone Temple Pilots Reforming Vs. Velvet Revolver 3rd Album

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

g n'r ain't ever gonna reform imo. the memory of what was is best left in the history books:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭1408

Het-Field wrote: »
    If VR falling apart meas STP, AND Guns N Roses reform. Then I will be satisfied

Scott is simply doing some summer shows with his old group. As Slash himself has said there is no bad blood between the members of STP, so a reunion would be more likely for them for a few dates, and thats more than likely all it will be. Velvet Revolver will continue once Duff and Scott excercise their demons and get some solo project out of their system. Every band does it. Even Matt Sorum is going solo to speak by launchin a new clothing line.

Theyll finish the European dates and then they'll retire for about 6 months before coming back into the spotlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

1408 wrote: »
    Scott is simply doing some summer shows with his old group. As Slash himself has said there is no bad blood between the members of STP, so a reunion would be more likely for them for a few dates, and thats more than likely all it will be. Velvet Revolver will continue once Duff and Scott excercise their demons and get some solo project out of their system. Every band does it. Even Matt Sorum is going solo to speak by launchin a new clothing line.

Theyll finish the European dates and then they'll retire for about 6 months before coming back into the spotlight.

Ball@x, even slash and duff metioned in seperate interviews they were a bit sceptical, slash said once it was a reunion tour and thats it once it stays like that, then duff who's closer to scott than any of them totally dissed scott for not turning up to a gig a while back, "yeah right the plane couldn't leave the airport", scott was getting high!!! i reckon scott is given negative vibes and after four years of being clean he fu@k?d up again, say good bye to Velvet Revolver

hyn-zie wrote: »
    say good bye to Velvet Revolver

as long as they perform in Dublin next month for two nights so I get to say a proper goodbye to them I dont give a **** what happens after that. And you can quote me on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

as long as they perform in Dublin next month for two nights so I get to say a proper goodbye to them I dont give a **** what happens after that. And you can quote me on that.

there you go.....i did!! :D

Scott is simply doing some summer shows with his old group. As Slash himself has said there is no bad blood between the members of STP, so a reunion would be more likely for them for a few dates, and thats more than likely all it will be...

thats what they said when RATM were reforming for coachella, they claimed this would have no effect on audioslave....but now rage are back with a bang, chris cornell is a solo artist and audioslave are no more, history could repeat itself here!!

• Advertisement

history could repeat itself here!!

True. I will say its poor show for the band to cancel the Australian dates and then not achknowledge that cancellation on their official website. According to the official website theyre still scheduled to perform in Australia. I hate it when bands just forget they have official websites and start releasing press releases on unofficial sites. It seems official websites are just PR, and have very little to do with the band directly, other then promote the good times. Which is sad because I think a true website should be a proper reflection of your band

Advertisement