Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

earphones

• 25-01-2008 2:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

i was looking to get a pair of these

I'll be using them mostly with an "old" 80gb video ipod could i get much better for the price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Check these

Pixmania aren't the cheapest on these.

The next model up, are cheaper here

With proper fitting IEMs you wont need to worry about
    noise-canceling as they'll block out all background noise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I can't really wear anything like that I spend most of the time putting them back in my ears :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

As they are IEMs it means that they fit snuggly into your ear and also
    the cable is worn 'over the ear' meaning the are less likely to fall out
    than normal earphones/earbuds.

Check the Shure page here
    for a diagram and wearing guide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

splash out on a Sennheiser HD25!

http://www.soundsaround.ie/djaccessories.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

I bought a pair of Shure E2c's in London cheap as they are now discontinued. Great headphones, albeit a bit weird, you'll find them pretty cheap on ebay now.

Active noise guard type stuff can be a nuisance on other headphones as you need yet another battery to power them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I find the isolation on the hd25s really really good, like wearing a pair of ear muffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I find the isolation on the hd25s really really good, like wearing a pair of ear muffs.

tad bit big for strolling around :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭adox

ntlbell wrote: »
    i was looking to get a pair of these

I'll be using them mostly with an "old" 80gb video ipod could i get much better for the price?

If you dont mind leakage then I`d recommend a pair of Sennheiser px100 headphones.

They are less than half the price and are excellent headphones. A steal at the price.

Advertisement