Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's a little joke i like

Options
  • 25-01-2008 5:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

There were to lads who had finished a round of golf and were casually enjoying a beverage in the club house.
    Low and behold, didnt a lad pull up outside the window dressed in a tweed jacket with matching capeen agus na welly on the foots cover in the excrement of the mighty cow, and the same welly donning chap enter the clubhouse bar.
    On beholding such a sight one of the lads turned to the other and exclaimed "Who is that?":eek:
    On hearing said question didnt the questionee respond causually "Oh, hes a country member" :o
    Well, after sticking the questionees response in his earhole didnt the questioner smugly announce "Dont worry, Ill remember";)

'Pause for laughter' :D aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
    FIN

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I likes it. Thumbs up. (I am not the emperor though)
    Was the country member wearing a necklace of bleeding smokey bacon taytos?
    Also. Country member.
    Both those words sound naughty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

I likes it. Thumbs up. (I am not the emperor though)
    Was the country member wearing a necklace of bleeding smokey bacon taytos?
    Also. Country member.
    Both those words sound naughty.

Nah just a belt made from children tears in addition to body dressings previously mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Nice one made me smile. :D

I'm sure it was an absolute scream in the original Chinese before you translated it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

it nearly sounds translated from irish? but the punchline doesnt (which i didnt get the first time i read it)!

good joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

Yes!

• Advertisement
Advertisement