Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAS programme

Options
  • 25-01-2008 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

It's great to see this forum up and running. I've seen the DAS programme mentioned a few times. Does anyone have contact information for this course? There doesn't seem to be anything on the HSE site.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I've attached the DAS brochure in PDF format. If you have any questions about the course please do not hesitate to ask me on this thread or PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Regret

Thanks! As I mentioned in another post, I haven't tried anything in the way of therapy for a good few years but definitely interested in trying something this year. I've heard a lot of positive things about intensive group courses like this. When I took speech therapy it was one to one with therapist and to be honest I found it of little help. These courses seem to try and tackle the whole "iceberg" rather than just teaching breathing excercises and things like that.
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

I take it this is the Dublin version of the Patmar course run by Patrick Kelly? If so, fair play to Duana and Noreen. Two lovely women who would be both sympathetic and understanding while gently pushing you against your fears. I dont know Jonathan. I had good success on the Patmar course, hopefully this is similar.

Advertisement