Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is the next Warhammer game out ?

Options
  • 25-01-2008 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

The warhammer game im on about is the one very much like WoW ?
    I was told it was to come out before xmas. But still looks to be some way off.

Don't know the correct title of the game but i hope you know what game im on about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning?

Its slated for a Q2 release in 2008. Even though its in the Beta at the moment, I wouldn't say it will be out untill around June. Theres lots of cool development news and videos on the website, and a news letter too.

http://www.war-europe.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Still a long way off then. I hear great things about it maybe hipe but wont know for sure until its out.

I guess i will keep playing wow until then.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I read somewhere it was slated for a May release. I think Age of Conan is due for release at the same time, which is another MMORPG worth keeping an eye on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I've only ever played Firewarrior on the PS2 and SpaceHulk on the 3DO, some more FPS set in the Warhammer universe please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Well, Age of Reckoning is a mumorpuger and its set in the warhammer fantasy universe.

There was talk of a mmofps in the works though, set in the 40K 'verse. Just rumours though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement