Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

? Cheap Samsung LE37R88BDX or similar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭branners69

The R88 range of Samsung are exclusive to the Dixon group, so if you really want one you will have to check out the prices in Dixons/Currys.

www.ebuyer.com have a 37" S86 for €750 delivered. I have ordered a 32" R87 earlier this week and am expecting delivery on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Thanks for that branners69, did you do a lot of research before you deceided to buy your tv and why ebuyer? Have you used them before or were they just the cheapest you found?
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭branners69

Mine is for a kitchen I have a 43" Pioneer as my main TV!

Samsung are pretty established in the LCD market, if I had to suggest a make first it would be Panasonic but expect to pay €1000 for their 32" lxd700. Which is probably the best 32" on the market, dont know if they do a 37" version.

I dont like Sony anything, nearly killed me buying the PS3! But they do make some decent LCDs and next would be Samsung. From what I read stay away from the R82 but the R87 and even better the M87 are fine TVs. Actually if it was me I'd probably go for the M87 if I was getting a 37".

I read about ebuyer on here, when I looked they stocked the R87 which was very hard to find and the price was pretty decent!

Will let you know next week how reliable the delivery was!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Thanks for the reply branner, I've done some nore research and found this comparison site

http://www.twenga.co.uk/search.php?c=124&b=226&s=5&cm=1&a1=4&av1=270

I think it looks like a good one

Advertisement