Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St Johann

• 25-01-2008 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey Folks,

Heading skiing for the st time to St Johann next week, anyone been there. Whats it like...any feedback/advise appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

a friend of mine goes there every year and she loves it. Thats all I have for you but if she goes EVERY year... it can't be bad.

Enjoy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

tredge, what kind of info are you looking for, and what level are you at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tredge

d2ww,
    Its my 1st time skiing and i'm really looking forward to it. There's a good gang of us going and to be honest I'm wondering about the social scene, is it a decent place at night ?
    I'm sure the skiing will be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

If who Shayk1 is talkin about is who I think he's talking about the social scene should be deadly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

You should have a great time, just be careful about the steep bit right at the bottom of the hill in town. The place is perfect for 1st time skiiers, intermediates also have kitzbuhel and soll only 15mins away by train.

• Advertisement
Advertisement