Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Private tax to commerical tax

Options
  • 25-01-2008 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just wonder i was thinking of buying a car van peugeot 307 it has an NCT but i want to change it to commerical can this be done?? and how??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

I had a car van up to a week ago with commercial tax. It had commercial tax when I bought it so I just continued paying. But I think to change it to commercial you'd have to have a C2 or business. If its below 1.9l is it worth changing it because you have to do the test on the van every year (around e70) compared to 2 years for NCT

Advertisement