Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to send letter from employer?

Options
  • 25-01-2008 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    have done a test in Carlow and failed.

So I have now have one booked in Portlaoise.
    I booked it in October but of course havent received a date.

Since then my job has changed to include driving the compnay car to our emergency hotsite for testing which of course requires a full licence.

I got the letter but have been on the phone for 30 mins now with no amnser on the number 1890406040.

I keep being sent back to the first list of options.

Does anyone know where I have to send the letter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Driver Testing Section,
    Road Safety Authority,
    Government Offices,
    Ballina,
    Co. Mayo

I sent a letter here 2 weeks ago, and got a date arranged yesterday for the end of Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Thanks mate will send a copy of my booking letter as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Hi All,
    Just a quick one.
    I ve the letter with a copy of my test receipt.

Can you tell me if I fail what happens then.
    Do I go back to been a normal candidtate or does do get put back on the list to get a cancelation.

Very pessimistic me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

If you fail send in another letter and state that you're willing to be tested at very short notice in event of a cancellation etc.

Advertisement