Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickies

Options
  • 25-01-2008 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

The teacher of the earth science class was lecturing on map reading.
    After explaining about latitude, longitude, degrees and minutes the teacher asked, "Suppose I asked you to meet me for lunch at 23 degrees, 4 minutes north latitude and 45 degrees, 15 minutes east longitude?"
    After a confused silence, a voice volunteered,
    "I guess you'd be eating alone."
    The teacher asked, "Really and what four little animals would that be?"
    The little girl said, "A mink on my back, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bed, and a jackass to pay for it all."
    A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.
    The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."
    The husband said, "You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
    Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."
    Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."
    So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:
    "HEBREWS"
    "For the last 7 months," the wife replies, "every morning I take a cab to work. I don’t make much money and my husband doesn’t give more than bus fare, so the cab driver always asks me, ’So are you going to pay today or what?’
    I always give him an ’or what’.
    That makes me late to work I’m late, so the boss asks me, ’So are we going to dock your salary, or what?’
    That’s another ’or what.’
    On the way home, I take the cab and again I don’t have any money so the cab driver asks me, ’So are you going to pay this time or what?’
    And, again, I do an ’or what’.
    So you see, Doctor, when I get home I’m all tired out and I don’t want sex any more."
    The doctor thinks for a second. "So," he says, "are we going to tell your husband or what?"

Advertisement