Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems with my XBLA

• 25-01-2008 5:10pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭

When I am online all is well but when my 360 is offline, none of my purchased games come up as such and all I have are trial versions, any ideas why this is?
    When I then go online again, and this takes a bit of fiddling, then theu pop back up as full titles again, very annoying!
    Any ideas what the problem is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

The only reason this would happen is if you either had your 360 replaced or your trying to play your games on a friend xbox etc rather than the xbox you purchased it on.All in all ms have set up this protection scheme to stop people from abusing the xbla system andd just giving games for free to their friends.As a result you can only play the games you downloaded without this problem on the console you originally purchased the games on.your just gonna have to live with it and i know how annoying it as i have been through 3 xbox 360 so far

Advertisement