Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Day- for all you Valentines Questions and Comments

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Oh just to let you know this thread will be locked at 12am tonight and there will be a ban on any valentines threads till the feb 09!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My lady was gobsmacked at me getting her the DS and a game, and was totally over the moon with it :D (Even tho it means I'm living on beans, toast and noodles for the rest of the month!) She got me a cute little photo frame with "I'm crazy about you!" on it, and a little bear standing on it's head, and a little mini chocolate "Be my valentine" cake from M&S :D they were really cute, and I couldn't have been happier! :D

Hope you all had a wonderful day, wheither single or taken, and hugs to all of you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Jules wrote: »
    Oh just to let you know this thread will be locked at 12am tonight and there will be a ban on any valentines threads till the feb 09!

Grand.

I'll open a new thread with:

Easter - Seriously, what do yee eggspect?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I got spoilt rotten :/

I don't like being out-valentined!

heffelump.jpg

A heffelump... and....

stuffs.jpg

Pure poison perfume, roses, chocolates, a starbucks card, and Call of Duty 4....

Then dinner with all my favourite foods.

(Shouldn't have posted this but...... \o/ )

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My lady was gobsmacked at me getting her the DS and a game, and was totally over the moon with it :D

Was it pink?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Silverfish wrote: »
    I got spoilt rotten :/

all he gave me was a biscuit :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Doodee wrote: »

That's not what I heard, and I saw the video too.

...... should probably have checked what was in that biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Silverfish wrote: »
    That's not what I heard, and I saw the video too.

...... should probably have checked what was in that biscuit.

From the look of him, I'd say triple lard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

a soggy biscuit?

I got a super cute card and gorgeous chocolate and i'm being wined and dined tommorrow night I'm so lucky \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

Best Valentines Day ever.

I've been going out with my bf for nearly 7 years now and he's never been a big Valentines day person. We normally rent a dvd and have a few drinks curled up in front of the fire, which is lovely.

This year though he really surprised me. I came downstairs yesterday morning and there was a massive teddy bear holding a pink heart sitting on the coffee table. He'd waited for me to go to bed and put it out the night before. Then he made sure I went downstairs first so I'd see it and get a shock.

I was totally shocked! Especially since I've always told him i'd love a big teddy for valentines and he said i'd be waiting because he'd be mortified buying one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

I got a text just before lunch asking did I fancy going to Patrick Kielty. (nothing to do with Valentines we probably would have gone anyway) and we wnet to Eddie Rockets. (Totally anti valentines ;) )
    I didn't expect anything but a card would have been nice oh well. Maybe next year. He got a card.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Got a lovely card, a bear, chocolates and brought for a meal yay! Just brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

enough!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement