Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a Dartsteam in Blanch,Drumcondra or City Centre

• 25-01-2008 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi There!

I'm coming back to Dublin in February due to work. Lived in Dub before but never played Darts there because I couldn't find a team!

I played Pub Darts in The West of Ireland when I was living there and I played for about 8 years here in Holland.

I'm no Barney but I do get my points on a regular basis. But I don't know what the level of Darts is in Dublin so I don't know where I stand.

Now my Question: Are there teams in the area's mentioned above that could use a new team member.

2nd Question: Are there alot of tourneys in the Dub area? And where can I find the information about this?

Well cheers and see you @ the boards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SolvaDean

Hi,

I know there is a team in the City Arms on Prussia street(near Hanlon Corner) they play every Tuesday night home or away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublindarts

theres a competition in The Tram on james's st. every saturday at 5 o'clock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DublinDutch

theres a competition in The Tram on james's st. every saturday at 5 o'clock

And anyone can join in?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Keep your eye out on Aertel page 501 for all the local darts tournaments that are happening in the next few eeks/months. A good few of them tend to be in the Dublin area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublindarts

yeah its open to anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Theres a darts team in Blanch, think they meet in Peragrins GAA club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SolvaDean

if your looking to play you are more then welcome down any Tuesday evening from 7:30 to the City Arms, we are half way through the league and are always looking for new talent. As for Terry at the Bar.
    Always a good night of darts and good Craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DublinDutch

Ok thanks!

I'll drop in and have a look.

I will be back in Dublin in February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ivers57

Salmons and Peregrines in Clonsilla have teams, also the Village Inn Clonne and Brookwood Inn in Corduff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

SolvaDean wrote: »
    Hi,

I know there is a team in the City Arms on Prussia street(near Hanlon Corner) they play every Tuesday night home or away.

Thats my team, PM user 'Macker' on here and chat with him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement