Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Radio Code: '97 Mondeo

Options
  • 25-01-2008 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi again, just after replacing battery in my motor, and guess what?... yea.. the usual sh*te, got no code for the damn radio, now I was on a search of past posts already regarding this and it seems I will have to get the code from the main dealer (Ford) as well as to furnish the chassis number etc. Just wondering has anyone cracked any easier way out of this? since the last poster with a mondeo was a while back. BTW i looked for the sticker on the back of the ashtray ect.. all gone. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

brousuka wrote: »
    Hi again, just after replacing battery in my motor, and guess what?... yea.. the usual sh*te, got no code for the damn radio, now I was on a search of past posts already regarding this and it seems I will have to get the code from the main dealer (Ford) as well as to furnish the chassis number etc. Just wondering has anyone cracked any easier way out of this? since the last poster with a mondeo was a while back. BTW i looked for the sticker on the back of the ashtray ect.. all gone. Thanks in advance.

PM me & i'll see if i can help you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

A lot of ford dealers just right it on the stereo sticker its self, did ya try that? have seen it on a lot of them.,

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyborg

Do a web search there are online programs that can get the code for you from the radio serial number.my mate did it on his mondeo last year

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭ford jedi

remove the radio on thr right side of the radio below the serial number begining with m0
    send me that number i,ll send you the code or else look under the base of the ashtray

Advertisement