Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for roommate/s New York J1

• 25-01-2008 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi my friend and I are looking for a third, possible forth person to go in on an apartment/house while on j1. We are j1ing in new york from late may to august. We have realized that with more people, its going to be cheaper to rent a bigger apartment/house closer to Manhattan. So if your traveling solo or a group of two friends and would like to go in on accommodation reply to this. Btw were both males in our 20's if that matters.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

might be interested.. myself and one of my mates are headin over booking next week and planning on stayin in NY .. for end of may/june/july im not sure about how muc of august we'd be around for as are going travelling i think for the last 2 weeks and are home the last week of august for graduations.. whole idea of a house/apartment is get one as big as possible and pile people into it.. more people less the rent
    im female and my travelling companion male - if that mater to ye.. Not a Couple.. jsut good friends who cant presuade anyone else to travel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Fizzy86

hey, i'm female (nearly 22) and planning on heading over alone also at start of June til end of august/start of september. Id be interested in getting somewhere with other people too. I heard woodside in queens is pretty handy for getting into manhatten. Ive heard its pretty near impossible to afford anywhere right in the city tho...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement