Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Coke - Anywhere?

• 25-01-2008 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone know if Cherry Coca Cola is available anywhere in Ireland? Just back after a few weeks in Germany and I am mad for a bottle of it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Apparently some of the larger Boots chemists shops had it in Dublin...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Sometimes you get it in "pound shops"/2 euro shops. They often have weird bars and drinks from other countries. Got some kitkats with peanut butter in them recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

There's an asian foodstore in Mary street right near the capel street jnuction. Loads of it in there - €1 per can

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i no u can get dr pepper in lots of places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Boots in Liffey Valley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

some of the asian stores on the albert walk in bray have cherry coke and also cherry 7up.

i've been meaning to sample the cherry 7up but if it's anything like cherry coke i won't bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

cherry 7up ive heard is lovely, my friends got it from there a while ago

Advertisement