Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted

Options
  • 25-01-2008 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

Hey.Im trying to get a band together.Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

what kind of music are you into? What do you play yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

I know g and d and c on the guitar.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I'd probably be up for a little rythm guitar, depending on the musical style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I play guitar,not too fussy whether its lead or rhythm.I like loads of different music Im up for just messing around and see what happens but Id like to play something kinda heavy-well with somewhat distorted guitars anyway.

Oh and all levels are welcome:).I things should be about the song

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr.M

Ya would probably be up for that depending on what style..play a bit of rythm guitar..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    I play guitar,not too fussy whether its lead or rhythm.I like loads of different music Im up for just messing around and see what happens but Id like to play something kinda heavy-well with somewhat distorted guitars anyway.

sounds good to me... I think you'll end up with a million guitarists though!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

If I wasn't already in a band I'd be interested. Also, this might be stating the obvious but have you thought about the posting to the Bands & Musicians forum?

No not obvious at all!:) ta! What Im doing is waiting on an amp to be fixed/delivered.Maybe get a drumkit too so itll be about mid Feb. before Im ready to go.

Advertisement