Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripwave broadband????????

Options
  • 25-01-2008 9:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

i live in meath and looking for broadband but have no land line,i have 3g for the laptop but need wireless or ethernet for the ps3..any suggestions?????? is ripwave any use

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

on ps3.ie ya posted that at 7 and ya were told it would work that somone uses it and then at 8 ya posted a new thread with the same question on ps3.ie and then ya ask here aswell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

dnt get cheeky wit me ya little washer

i tried to explain it to ya a while ago for bout an hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭lm7

.its crap the guy in the shop where i bought it told me try it if it don't work just bring it back. its very slow sometime little more than old dial up. I lived in rathmines last year it would not work I rang and was told i was in a black spot. I then moved to Harolds cross the same never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

lm7 wrote: »
    .its crap the guy in the shop where i bought it told me try it if it don't work just bring it back. its very slow sometime little more than old dial up. I lived in rathmines last year it would not work I rang and was told i was in a black spot. I then moved to Harolds cross the same never again.

It's quite a bit faster than dial-up when working(always did for me) but it's not broadband and certainly useless for any sort of gaming

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭lm7

if you go to www.speedtest.ie it will give an indication of speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

lm7 wrote: »

RIPWAVE IS GOOD I HAVE IT FOR THE LAST YEAR AND I GET SPEEDS OF 300KB/S DOWN AND 100KB/S UP I VERY HAPPY :):):):):):)

i presume ur beiin sarcastic by that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

no i really get the speed i think its great value

ya think its great value to get 300kbs download for 18.95 a month i think ya can get 1mb from eircom for that price

• Advertisement
Advertisement