Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Kildare Yids

Options
  • 25-01-2008 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

I know there's a few on here so thought i'd ask trying to get ticket for final but don't think i'll have enough loyalty points on my membership so will have to settle for watching it in the pub in kildare town so if anyone in the area or nearby wants to join me and a few others feel free it will be a better day if there's more off us instead of just on our own in our usual pubs.will be in graces, kildare town not a bad pub to watch football in.we will be in around 1,hopefully see you there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Ed Cummins

Might head over there all right ,will only be 4/5 of us in carbury and a couple more in allenwood ,sound like it would be good crack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

nice one will let you know nearer the time as to where we will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mullins07

Myself and the bro have applied but probably not enough points. Watched the last one with Ed in Derrinturn ;)

Will this crowd be expecting a large Spurs crew cos I hope so??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I know there's a few on here so thought i'd ask trying to get ticket for final but don't think i'll have enough loyalty points on my membership so will have to settle for watching it in the pub in kildare town so if anyone in the area or nearby wants to join me and a few others feel free it will be a better day if there's more off us instead of just on our own in our usual pubs.will be in graces, kildare town not a bad pub to watch football in.we will be in around 1,hopefully see you there.

Good Man.If I dont get a ticket and head over, I may well head down and meet yis. Im in Celbridge, but Iv been in Graces a few times as I have a pal living in Kildare Town. We shall sort it close to the big day !!

doesn't look like my 82 loyalty points will get me my ticket so will def be in the pub, be good for a change to see a few spurs fans in there instead of so called chelsea fans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 brozio

myself and my dad are from naas, we have applied for tickets but if we don't get them graces sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

No chance of ticket for myself,so will head over to watch match in graces.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Nice to see a few of you meeting up (a few I know), maybe make it a regular thing for televised games fellas?

Best of luck with it.

If anyone is coming we will be in graces from half 1 onwards if not have a good day where ever you may be.COME ON YOU SPURS.

Advertisement