Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro evo 2008 DS

Options
  • 25-01-2008 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

its quite good :eek:

Hurts my hands to play it on a Lite but decent game reminds me of ISS98 but with online play.

Only has 2 modes world tour and tournament but both are decent, the world tour starts you with the "lads" from ML and you have to win coins from beating teams to buy items or to play the gacha get game (freakin weird and stupid Konami always find a way to ruin things and this is it).

The items are actually good like power up or run faster or better defending so you can tune up the ML lads into a decent side with them, i playing 352 with them and winning a lot.

Gacha get allows you to play a slot machine and win a player from a team you beat but usually gets you the 4th choice left back from Angola :confused:

overall tho with multiplayer its a decent game just hard to play for long periods.

Pro evo is good again:eek:

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Jayzus... now I have a choice to make, DS or PSP???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

The games are generally fairly good on the PSP but if this one is like ISS 98 it could be great!

Advertisement