Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread preview thing

Options
  • 26-01-2008 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭

Has the thread preview got a whole lot bigger? I'm talking about when you place your mouse over the title of a thread and it displays the first few words of the thread. It used to only display the first few words but now it fills the entire length of the screen (See attachment). Is this a boards wide change or is there just something wrong with firefox?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I only get aobout a third of what you see. It cuts off after "y'see I have be" for me. I'm using the cloud skin so that may have something to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yeah it used to be like that for me. It mustn't be a boards problem then, must be something on my end :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Works ok for me too. I see the usual smaller piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I'd like to see a bit more on the preview.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement