Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Bisys/Citi Financial

• 26-01-2008 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where exactly Bisys (think it's now called Citigroup or Citi Financial) is located?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Well Fric.

Go out the main Cork Road. Just before the Holy Cross pub you'll see a new building on your right. That's it.

Cheers,

Freddie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Freddie59 wrote: »
    Well Fric.

Go out the main Cork Road. Just before the Holy Cross pub you'll see a new building on your right. That's it.

Cheers,

Freddie.

Big Square Block that looks like a cube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I thought that was where it was... but when I passed by, it looked empty! No signs that I could see or anything... Anyway, thanks a lot lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

fricatus wrote: »
    I thought that was where it was... but when I passed by, it looked empty! No signs that I could see or anything... Anyway, thanks a lot lads!

No bod. As far as I know they occupy the top two floors. Entrance by the rear only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

It's the IDA's building as far as I know, there about three or four years at this stage, maybe longer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement