Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rumble PPV on NTL

• 26-01-2008 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

hey lads. anyone know how to order this on ntl? cant seem to find how to do it. also, if you order it, is it on constant repeat for a few days like it is on sky so i dont have to stay up till all hours?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

forbesii wrote: »
    hey lads. anyone know how to order this on ntl? cant seem to find how to do it. also, if you order it, is it on constant repeat for a few days like it is on sky so i dont have to stay up till all hours?

Just call them up. And then be prepared to wait for 20 minutes listening to Mozart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Just call them up. And then be prepared to wait for 20 minutes listening to Mozart.

so sick of that music! and do they show repeats?

forbesii wrote: »
    so sick of that music! and do they show repeats?

I think they show it 3-4 times the next day. I'm not sure though. Just ask them when your ordering to be sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

can you order the royal rumble of chorus?? i remember i think it might of been last years wrestlemania itried ordering it and they didn't do it..

Harpy wrote: »
    can you order the royal rumble of chorus?? i remember i think it might of been last years wrestlemania itried ordering it and they didn't do it..

Chrus and NTL have merged I think. So you should be able to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

Eh how do you actually order the PPV on ntl, at the customer services area, what number do you press? Coz the three options they give don't lead anywhere..... This happened last couple of events too.... :mad:

NTL = Pooh!!

im gonna ring now in a bit for my bro just gonna ring the chorus sales department

k just ordered it just ring 1908(its freephone) and order it through there you gotta go to i think it was services (not sales i went to that option first and it was closed) you can order it till 10'oclock tonight

That's bizarre. I've been hold listening to Mozart for over an HOUR :eek:

And then just like that they answered...

• Advertisement

I love it how NTL makes it really arduous for people to GIVE THEM money. It's almost like they don't want peoples money. Strange company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 alanmurf88

well i know this is nothing to do with ordering it from ntl but if you go to http://www.streamsmania.com/ you can order the royal rumble for $4.95. There excellent streams got some ppv from the past off them

are you serious you were waiting for an hour?!i was waiting for a minute or two at most that's crazy.. gotta love ntl/chorus :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

im watching it on chorus and the quality is fine!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

Guys, seriously panicking here.. is there no way I can book the royal rumble through NTL now.. Starting at 1 am tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I thought they were open all night for calls for PPV?

Advertisement